With the development of the times and the advancement of science and technology, photography has long faded away from the mysterious coat and entered the life of the general public. More and more people have developed a keen interest in photography. Photography enriches our lives, and photography connects you to Stend. From April 12th to April 15th, Stander is about to participate in the 2019 China International Photographic Machinery Imaging Equipment and Technology Expo (one of the world's three major imaging equipment expositions), and to thank photographers for their long-standing STAND brand Support, we will host the long-awaited 2nd Stander Fan Festival Photography Competition.
Photography contest theme:
“Talking about life, moving records”
Shenzhen She Cai Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Regardless of nationality, gender, age, and equipment, as long as you have a true love of photography, you can come up with your own original works and sign up.
Content of the work (only one of the following conditions must be met ) :
1. Life that touches you is worthy of the humanistic works that make you press the shutter.
2. Relevant photos of the Stande brand at the 22nd China International Photographic Machinery, Imaging Equipment and Technology Expo, such as: Stande booth site, Stande model ... and other human works, including complete Stande . (Exhibition Date: April 12th-April 15th, Address: Beijing Exhibition Center)
1. Each person is only allowed to submit one work, JPEG format, within 1MB ~ 10MB, both mobile phone and camera can take pictures.
2. In order to ensure the fairness and consistency of the competition, entries must not include borders, water patterns, signatures, etc.
3. The work must be original, and it is not allowed to use, plagiarize, rely on the work of others, or impostor.
4. Entries must not change the original image, but can only be used for proper adjustment of color, hue, and brightness. Creative computer composite photos are not accepted.
5. The content of the work must be positive and healthy, and must not violate the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China, violate public order, and refuse unhealthy content such as pornography and violence.
6. Participants shall ensure that the submitted work does not infringe on the third party's other legitimate rights and interests, including but not limited to copyright, portrait rights, reputation rights, privacy rights, etc.
7. Regarding the selected works, the organizer has the right to use the methods of copying, distributing, exhibiting, screening, information network dissemination and signing the original author, without paying compensation.
8. The organizer has the right to interpret this competition. Any participant will be deemed to have agreed to all the rules of the event.
1. After the submission deadline, the photography team of the organizer will select 100 shortlisted works.
2. The 100 shortlisted works will be displayed on WeChat public account (Stand Photography) for online voting, and the winning works will be selected according to the number of votes obtained. (In order to be fair, just, and open, cheating such as ticket swiping is strictly prohibited. Once verified, the eligibility for participation will be cancelled!)
Submission time :
April 12, 2019-April 15
April 20-April 24, 2019
April 27, 2019 Stander Photography WeChat Public Account
The list of winners will be mailed by the organizer before April 30, 2019 after the staff has checked the information.
1. Search for the public account of " Stander Photography " on WeChat and follow it, then enter the photo contest article and click "Read the original text" in the lower left corner to submit the article;
2. Or send the work by e-mail to the mailbox: email@example.com Please note the personal name, phone, address, work name (up to 15 words) and work description (up to 120 words).
Welcome all photographers to register! Make your work more valuable!