You fully understand and agree to the following
1. You understand that unless you and Strand have other written agreements, these Terms do not grant you the right to use Strand trademarks, service marks, product or service names, slogans, signs, and images.
2. You are aware of other usage guidelines, terms, agreements, related information presented on the transaction page of this service, website activities and other matters needing attention, which are also mentioned in these Terms, and are also part of these Terms.
3. You understand that Stander has the right to modify these terms at any time, and all modifications will become effective after they are published. If you continue to use the Service after these Terms have been modified, such use will be deemed that you agree to accept and will comply with all the modified Terms. Therefore, to ensure that you are aware of your rights and obligations, Stander recommends that you periodically review these Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and related laws, you should immediately stop using the service.
4. You agree that this service or these terms use electronic documents as the basis for expression of meaning.
5. You understand that in order to protect your rights, you should observe the Internet usage habits and etiquette.
6. It is strictly forbidden to engage in, trespass or damage network systems or resources.
7. It is strictly forbidden to upload any coercive, obscure, obscene, or information that violates public order;
8. The spread of computer viruses is strictly prohibited.
9. The use of automatic robot software or any mechanical or electronic equipment is strictly prohibited. Use of the above software or equipment will be disqualified from participating in website activities.